An argumentative essay about abortion
Kristian Williams is creating Video Essays | Patreon
AMSURE PRIVATE LIMITED is proudly powered by WordPress
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS) .
The conclusion gives the overall verdict of the argument. You can also restate the ideas that you have discussed in the body paragraphs so as to make your point valid. The conclusion should also aim at motivating the reader to do research in the future. The conclusion is related to the argumentative introduction as the topic as well as the thesis statement is restated in a more convincing manner. The conclusion also gives you a platform of illustrating your decision concerning the argument in the article and why you have settled on that particular decision. Try not to introduce new ideas as they will give the readers an ideology that the article is not comprehensive enough.
Argumentative research essay topics
- Is it okay for singles to adopt and raise children?
- Should all parents be accountable for their parenting?
- Why should women stop wearing high heels?
- Why laziness is a good thing?
- Why artificial intelligence is good for all people?
- Should people start colonizing other planets?
- What major issues with humanity face in the next 4 centuries?
- How can we achieve peace on earth?
- Should we have fewer smoking zones?
- What diet is healthier - vegetarian or the regular one?
Controversial argumentative essay topics
- Can teens get tattoos without parents' consent?
- Should euthanasia be outlawed?
- Is rock music violent?
- Can rap music lead to changes in sexual behavior of young people?
- How does rick music affect our mind?
- Should gay couple be allowed to adopt?
- Should smokers pay higher taxes?
- How to improve the healthcare in the state?
- How can technologies help solve major humanitarian issues?
- How can the USA government improve the situation with human trficking?
Difficult argumentative essay topics
- How to deal with the "glass ceiling" issue?
- How to help people feel content with their lives?
- How to decrease suicide rate in the world?
- How to stop the growing immorality of the society?
- Should wealthy countries help the poor ones/
- Is marriage essential?
- Should GMO products illegalized?
- Should children in the poor countries be vaccinated?
- What should we do about the fast food?
- Healthcare must free for everyone.
These topics will give you room for creativity. So, if you are having troubles coming up with good themes, just grab one of ours. Essays covering answers to these questions are destined to be engaging and original. Beware that it is mandatory to stick to the structure we mentioned above for better clarity.
The Study Guides and Strategies Website is intended for
students, ages middle school through returning adult, as well as their parents,
teachers and support professionals.
Its resources are intended to empower all learners without regard to
institutional and national boundaries; cultural mores and religious beliefs; race, gender and sexual orientation. Full disclaimer on use